The followings are picked up for those who are looking for the damascus kitchen chef knives.
Recommended Damascus Blades
(1) Damascus & Hammered Texture
(2) High-Density Damascus
(3) Japanese Traditional Style Blade Damascus
(4) Damascus & Stylish Feature
Damascus steel was said first developed and used in Ancient South India and the Indian steelmaking technology was superior and was spread to Middle East. And the steel was highly esteemed and the blade was passed down by dynastic hidden treasure. But today, the original method of producing Damascus steel is not known or lost. Despite this, beautiful Damascus texture has successfully been reproduced by using the latest forging technology, process and materials that might be different from the Indian original one.
Especially Japan has developed its own excellent manufacturing method in forging of Katana (or Swords) and Kitchen knives (or Sushi knives), and it was successfully applied to the extraordinary sharp and beautiful Damascus blades. Therefore we’d be more than happy to introduce these Damascus knives made in Japan.
* There are additional items other than the above. Search by the keyword "damascus" to find the best knife. >> Search Engine
* You can order some customized left-handed knives if you allow a longer lead time and cost.
When you need more information and want to order the one, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We'll support you as much as possible.
Thank you for reading this article,
All the Hocho-Knife Staff