Tamahagane Kyoto Damascus Stainless Knife series are quite high quality, extremely sharp, hard, and durable for professional use. The 63 Layers Damascus and it's beautiful figure must impress you by the details of it's well calculated, meticulous design. The Core layer is VG-5, High Carbon Molybdenum Vanadium Steel, is enveloped by 31 layers of SUS410 (13 Chrome Stainless Steel) on one side with soft and hard stainless steel. The powdered steel contains a lot of carbon and has an unprecedented hardness of approximately 61 Rockwell.
Tamahagane Kyoto series are distinctive yet classic while fitting very comfortably in your hand. The edge of the blade is hand-finished (fine-grinded by hand) one by one with waterstones. The beveled edge features an angle between 14 and 15 degrees. Features an incredible mirror polish finish with perfect balance between sharpness and strength.
Its handle is so easy to grip and it's weight is very well balanced, that has the Metal Tsuba to fully seal between the blade and the handle, to keep the knife sanitary. The handle is corrosion resistant made from compressed laminated stylish-brown wood.
- Manufacturer : Kataoka (JAPAN)
- Blade Steel Type: Molybdenum-Vanadium VG-5 Steel (Core) enveloped by 13 Chrome Stainless Steel Layers
- Blade Edge : Double-Edged (50/50 balanced, available for left-handed-right-handed)
*Please be noted that there are exceptions. See the attached table below.
- Handle Material : Compressed Laminated Wood
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
|Item No.||Item Name||Blade Length||Total Length||Weight||Blade Edge|
|KT-KP-1110||Peeling Knife||70mm (2.8in.)||180mm (7.1in.)||70g||Double edged|
|KT-KP-1109||Paring Knife||90mm (3.5in.)||210mm (8.3in.)||90g||Double edged|
|KT-KP-1108||Petty Knife(Utility)||120mm (4.7in.)||240mm (9.4in.)||120g||Double edged|
|KT-KP-1107||Petty Knife(Utility)||150mm (5.9in.)||265mm (10.4in.)||150g||Double edged|
|KT-KP-1106||Gyuto Knife||180mm (7.1in.)||310mm (12.2in.)||180g||Double edged|
|KT-KP-1105||Gyuto Knife||210mm (8.3in.)||340mm (13.4in.)||210g||Double edged|
|KT-KP-1104||Gyuto Knife||240mm (9.4in.)||370mm (14.6in.)||240g||Double edged|
|KT-KP-1103||Gyuto Knife||270mm (10.6in.)||400mm (15.7in.)||270g||Double edged|
|KT-KP-1113||Slicer(Sujihiki)||240mm (9.4in.)||370mm (14.6in.)||240g||Double edged|
|KT-KP-1112||Slicer(Sujihiki)||270mm (10.6in.)||400mm (15.7in.)||270g||Double edged|
|KT-KP-1115||Santoku Knife||160mm (6.3in.)||290mm (11.4in.)||160g||Double edged|
|KT-KP-1114||Santoku Knife||175mm (6.9in.)||305mm (12.0in.)||175g||Double edged|
|KT-KP-1116||Nakiri(Vegetable)||160mm (6.3in.)||290mm (11.4in.)||160g||Double edged|
|KT-KP-1165||Nakiri(Vegetable)||180mm (7.1in.)||310mm (12.2in.)||180g||Double edged|
|KT-KP-1119||Boning Knife||160mm (6.3in.)||300mm (11.8in.)||160g||---|
|KT-KP-1118||Bread Slicer||230mm (9.1in.)||360mm (14.2in.)||230g||---|
|KT-KP-1117||Western Deba||170mm (6.7in.)||295mm (11.6in.)||170g||---|
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx, DHL and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected deliivery time >> FedEx | DHL | JapanPost
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In Australia, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
- The tracking number by DHL can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance.
(1) If you select the Super Express Shipping by DHL, we may ship your order by the equivalent service such as FedEx International Priority for certain reasons.