ISEYA G series feature 33 layers of Damascus-patterned blades with a core of high carbon VG-10 stainless steel for professional, which provides excellent rust resistance and a long-lasting edge as well as its beautifulness.
The handle is finely crafted from high grade Pakkawood, which features strong resistance.
- Manufacturer : Seto Cutlery MFG Co.,Ltd. (JAPAN)
- Blade Steel Type : 33 Layer Nickel Damascus Stainless Steel, VG-10 Core
- Hardness Rockwell C scale : 60-61
- Handle Material : Black Packer Wood
- Knife Type : Santoku Knife
- Blade Length : 180mm (7.1in.)
- Total Length : 300mm (11.8in.)
- Weight : 180g
- Blade Edge : Double edged (50/50 balanced, available for both left and right-handed)
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
|Item No.||Item Name||Blade Length||Total Length||Weight||Blade Edge|
|SC-G-0||Paring Knife||76mm (3.0in.)||183mm (7.2in.)||65g||Double edged|
|SC-G-1||Petty Knife(Utility)||120mm (4.7in.)||225mm (8.9in.)||75g||Double edged|
|SC-G-2||Petty Knife(Utility)||150mm (5.9in.)||260mm (10.2in.)||80g||Double edged|
|SC-G-4||Gyuto Knife||210mm (8.3in.)||330mm (13.0in.)||185g||Double edged|
|SC-G-5||Santoku Knife||180mm (7.1in.)||300mm (11.8in.)||180g||Double edged|
*** The images in this page are of the sample product. The actual product may vary in color, weight, pattern and size.
*** Please be noted that it may take a few months to restock if the item should not be available.
[About ISEYA by Seto Cutlery MFG Co.,Ltd.]
ISEYA brand by Seto Cutlery MFG Co.,Ltd. has been cultivated in the 800-year historical blade capital of SEKI city, Japan. The company was established in 1908, and they have been manufacturing and trading excellent knives more than 100 years.
The feature of SETO Cutlery is in the sharp-durable edge made by careful forging and polishing by Japanese timeless-traditional technology.
We highly recommend you to once experience the good performance, quality and beautility of their products.
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).