"MIYAKO" series, pursuing beautility of chef knife itself, represents the hallmark of Japanese kitchen blades.
33 layer Damascus stainless steel is gorgeously used to craft these beautiful cutlery and matte finish is applied after mirror polishing to achieve a subtle luster.
The expert's technique by skilled craftmen in Seki realizes razor sharp edges through their carefully finishing process. The "MIYAKO" blades are quite durable and its sharpness will last for a longer time.
The unique and stylish "R" shape design is applied to the handle to more comfortably fit chef's hand.The blades are hand sharpened to ensure maximum sharpness out of the box.
[About Shikisai MIYAKO by Shizu-cutlery, SEKI]
MIYAKO series is a Damascus line of Shikisai brand by Shizu Hamono Co., Ltd.
The brand has been cultivated in the 800-year historical blade capital of SEKI city, Japan.They have superior technology, careful manufacturing mind and challenging spirits.
We highly recommend you to once experience the superior performance, sophisticated design and very Japanese quality.
- Blade Steel Type : 33 Layer Damascus Stainless Steel, High Carbon Molybdenum Vanadium AUS8 Steel Core
- Blade Edge : Double-Edged (50/50 balanced, available for left-handed-right-handed)
*Except Deba Knife, Yanagiba(Sashimi) and Bread Slicer for Right-handed only
See the attached table below.
- Handle Material : Beautiful Compressed Laminated Wood with Stainless Bolster
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
|Item No.||Item Name||Blade Length||Total Length||Weight||Blade Edge|
|SZ-SM-1051||Gyuto Knife||180mm (7.1in.)||312mm (12.3in.)||151g||Double edged|
|SZ-SM-1052||Gyuto Knife||210mm (8.3in.)||342mm (13.5in.)||173g||Double edged|
|SZ-SM-1053||Gyuto Knife||240mm (9.4in.)||372mm (14.6in.)||193g||Double edged|
|SZ-SM-1054||Santoku Knife||180mm (7.1in.)||312mm (12.3in.)||168g||Double edged|
|SZ-SM-1050||Santoku Knife||165mm (6.5in.)||297mm (11.7in.)||157g||Double edged|
|SZ-SM-1056||Yanagiba(Sashimi)||240mm (9.4in.)||372mm (14.6in.)||195g||Single edged|
|SZ-SM-1055||Deba Knife||165mm (6.5in.)||297mm (11.7in.)||201g||Single edged|
|SZ-SM-1060||Petty Knife(Utility)||130mm (5.1in.)||248mm (9.8in.)||81g||Double edged|
|SZ-SM-1061||Petty Knife(Utility)||110mm (4.3in.)||228mm (9.0in.)||77g||Double edged|
|SZ-SM-1062||Paring Knife||80mm (3.1in.)||195mm (7.7in.)||64g||Double edged|
|SZ-SM-1063||Peeling Knife||60mm (2.4in.)||178mm (7.0in.)||64g||Double edged|
|SZ-SM-1065||Bread Slicer||240mm (9.4in.)||375mm (14.8in.)||160g||Single edged|
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).