[How to checkout with International Remittances
(called "Bank Deposit", "Wire Transfer" or "Telegraphic Transfers")]
(1) Click "Checkout" at the bottom of your shopping cart when checking out.
(2) Select "Bank Deposit (Wire Transfer)" at the checkout page in the following window.
(The function is available for some limited countries.)
(3) The bank information will appear in the page after completion of checkout, or see [Bank & Beneficiary Information] below.
(4) Make remittance to the bank account at once.
[Bank & Beneficiary Information]
- Bank Name : SBI SUMISHIN NET BANK, LTD.TOKYO
- SWIFT code : NTSSJPJT
- Bank Branch Name : HOUJINDAIICHI
- Beneficiary Name : IMPORT JAPAN.COM,INC.
- Beneficiary Account No. : 106 - 1161330
[Additional Bank Information if needed]
- Bank Address : Izumi Garden Tower 18F, 1-6-1, Roppongi Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-6018, Japan
- Intermediary Bank code: : BKTRUS33 or CHASJPJT
- Remit the money within 3 business days after the order is completed. If the money is not received by our bank within 10 business days from the time the order is completed, we will consider the order cancelled.
- We accept payments in US Dollars (USD) over $1,000 for remittance.
- The sender is responsible for remittance fees, and the receiver is responsible for handling fees on the receiver's side.
- For orders under USD1,000, choose Paypal or Credit Card payment for reasonable handling fees. If you remit less than USD1,000, we may cancel your order without prior notice and the received amount minus the handling fee will be given as a store credit to your account.
- We will ship the items in stock first after receiving the money.
- Back-ordered items will be shipped together at a time when all the items get available. As a benefit for your waiting, 1% of the amount of the back-ordered items will be given as a store credit of Hocho-Knife.com.
- If you wish a refund for the back-ordered items, we will give you a store credit equal to the amount, in lieu of a deposit. You can use the credit for your next purchase anytime.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.