The 33-layer Damascus Knives are crafted out of a 33 layer VG10 damascus steel, upper grade than 17 layer version.
These knives have a seriously sharp edge, extremely hard (HRC: 60), excellent edge retention and a light center balanced feel.The handles on these knives are hand crafted out of Mahogany wood, which is water resistant and beautifully grained.
Sakai Takayuki Knives has been cultivated through a long 600-year history. Each knife is hand sharpened to ensure maximum sharpness out of the box. We highly recommend you to once experience the excellent performance and beautility of the Damascus knives.
- Blade Steel Type : 33 Layers Damascus Hammered Stainless Steel, VG10 Alloy Core
- Blade Edge : Double-Edged (50/50 balanced, available for left-handed-right-handed)
- Handle Material : Mahogany woods
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
|Item No.||Item Name||Blade Length||Total Length||Weight||Blade Edge|
|ST-07394||Chef Knife(Gyuto)||180mm (7.1in.)||310mm (12.2in.)||166g||Double edged|
|ST-07395||Chef Knife(Gyuto)||210mm (8.3in.)||340mm (13.4in.)||186g||Double edged|
|ST-07396||Chef Knife(Gyuto)||240mm (9.4in.)||375mm (14.8in.)||242g||Double edged|
|ST-07397||Slicer(Sujihiki)||240mm (9.4in.)||365mm (14.4in.)||185g||Double edged|
|ST-07392||Santoku Knife||180mm (7.1in.)||305mm (12.0in.)||178g||Double edged|
|ST-07393||Vegetable Knife||160mm (6.3in.)||300mm (11.8in.)||190g||Double edged|
|ST-07391||Petty Knife(Utility)||150mm (5.9in.)||255mm (10.0in.)||87g||Double edged|
|ST-07389||Petty Knife(Utility)||120mm (4.7in.)||220mm (8.7in.)||75g||Double edged|
|ST-07390||Petty Knife(Utility)||80mm (3.1in.)||180mm (7.1in.)||62g||Double edged|
|ST-07398||Kiritsuke-Yanagiba(Sashimi)||270mm (10.6in.)||390mm (15.4in.)||180g||Double edged|
|ST-07399||Kengata-Santoku Knife||160mm (6.3in.)||300mm (11.8in.)||170g||Double edged|
|ST-07400||Kengata-Chef Knife(Gyuto)||190mm (7.5in.)||345mm (13.6in.)||230g||Double edged|
|ST-07403||Chinese Cooking Knife||195mm (7.7in.)||310mm (12.2in.)||350g||Double edged|
|ST-07404||Butcher Knife||210mm (8.3in.)||340mm (13.4in.)||195g||Double edged|
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).