Sakai Takayuki Knives has been cultivated through a long 600-year history by skilled craftsmen in Sakai.
The Kasumi blade is a reasonably priced line of traditional forged knives which work well for first time users as well as more experienced chefs.
It is made to put soft kitchen knife iron on Yasuki's traditional Nihonko or Hagane --- Shiroko / White Paper No.3 Steel ---
which has been widely used for a very long time in Japan. The material makes extreme sharpness, very good edge holding and high working hardness.
You can grind it to extreme sharpness, which it retains for a long time.
The blade is particularly suitable for the gentle preparation of foods though you need to treat the blade to prevent from rust.
The U shaped handle is made of magnolia, easy to grip and are comfortable in the hand, even through long hours of use.
- Blade Steel Type: High Carbon Steel [Shiroko or White Paper 3 steel]
- Blade Edge : Single-Edged for right handed persons
- Handle Material : magnolia wood
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx, DHL and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected deliivery time >> FedEx | DHL | JapanPost
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In Australia, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
- The tracking number by DHL can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance.
(1) If you select the Super Express Shipping by DHL, we may ship your order by the equivalent service such as FedEx International Priority for certain reasons.