Sakai Takayuki Knives has been cultivated through a long 600-year history by skilled craftsmen in Sakai.
The Shikisai INOX series are traditionally forged knives with Japanese beauty, which work well for first time users as well as more experienced chefs.
The blade is made out of "INOX" Stainless steel AUS8A made-in-Japan steel, that has good sharpness and durability with Rust-resistance.
With combining the "INOX" Stainless steel and the Japanese traditional production technology, the blade was born as a completely new unique product with excellent razor-sharpness and good rust-resistance at a reasonable price.
You can grind it to extreme sharpness, which it retains for a long time.
The blade is particularly suitable for the gentle preparation of foods though you need to treat the blade to prevent from rust.
The beautiful D-shaped handle is made of magnolia with hygienic urethane coating for food, easy to grip and are comfortable in the hand, even through long hours of use.
The stylish designed saya sheath is as well coated with hygienic urethane for food.
It is highly recommended for Gift as well as for your better cooking experience.
- Blade Steel Type: INOX Stainless Steel (AUS8A)
- Blade Type : Yanagiba (Sashimi)
- Blade Edge : Single-Edged for right handed persons
- Handle Material : D-shaped Magnolia wood (hygienic urethane coated)
- Saya : Saya Sheath (hygienic urethane coated) is contained
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
*** Please be noted that this series may take 2~4 weeks to restock if it should not be available.
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx, DHL and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected deliivery time >> FedEx | DHL | JapanPost
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In Australia, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
- The tracking number by DHL can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance.
(1) If you select the Super Express Shipping by DHL, we may ship your order by the equivalent service such as FedEx International Priority for certain reasons.