Sabun is one of the high-class brand just for professional use for a long time in Japan.
Using high carbon steel, each blade is hand forged very carefully to create a masterpiece of "Hagane Hocho" that features durable sharp edge, longer edge retention and easy re-sharpening.Please note that these are carbon steel blades and they will oxidize over time. This is normal for this type of steel. They will also rust if left wet so dry them after each use. Some users apply a bit of oil to the knife after drying to keep the knife from rusting.
- Blade Steel Type : High Carbon steel (Hagane)
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
- Please be noted that this series need more handling time (5~10 business days) than others because the edge of the blade has to be fine-hand-finished (fine-grinded by hand) one by one after receiving your order.
|Item No.||Item Name||Blade Length||Total Length||Weight||Blade Edge|
|SB-ASB-02-120||Petty Knife(Utility)||120mm (4.7in.)||230mm (9.1in.)||80g||Double edged|
|SB-ASB-02-150||Petty Knife(Utility)||150mm (5.9in.)||260mm (10.2in.)||90g||Double edged|
|SB-ASB-03-180||Gyuto Knife||180mm (7.1in.)||300mm (11.8in.)||175g||Double edged|
|SB-ASB-03-210||Gyuto Knife||210mm (8.3in.)||340mm (13.4in.)||200g||Double edged|
|SB-ASB-03-240||Gyuto Knife||240mm (9.4in.)||365mm (14.4in.)||220g||Double edged|
|SB-ASB-03-270||Gyuto Knife||270mm (10.6in.)||400mm (15.7in.)||280g||Double edged|
|SB-ASB-03-300||Gyuto Knife||300mm (11.8in.)||435mm (17.1in.)||290g||Double edged|
|SB-ASB-03-330||Gyuto Knife||330mm (13.0in.)||460mm (18.1in.)||365g||Double edged|
|SB-ASB-03-360||Gyuto Knife||360mm (14.2in.)||490mm (19.3in.)||385g||Double edged|
|SB-ASB-04-240||Wide Gyuto Knife(Komagiri)||240mm (9.4in.)||365mm (14.4in.)||320g||Double edged|
|SB-ASB-04-270||Wide Gyuto Knife(Komagiri)||270mm (10.6in.)||405mm (15.9in.)||380g||Double edged|
|SB-ASB-05-240||Slicer(Sujihiki)||240mm (9.4in.)||360mm (14.2in.)||200g||Double edged|
|SB-ASB-05-270||Slicer(Sujihiki)||270mm (10.6in.)||390mm (15.4in.)||210g||Double edged|
|SB-ASB-05-300||Slicer(Sujihiki)||300mm (11.8in.)||420mm (16.5in.)||240g||Double edged|
|SB-ASB-06-210||Western Deba||210mm (8.3in.)||335mm (13.2in.)||375g||Double edged|
|SB-ASB-06-240||Western Deba||240mm (9.4in.)||370mm (14.6in.)||430g||Double edged|
|SB-ASB-06-270||Western Deba||270mm (10.6in.)||400mm (15.7in.)||530g||Double edged|
|SB-ASB-07-180||Garasuki(Boning)||180mm (7.1in.)||310mm (12.2in.)||350g||Single edged|
|SB-ASB-08-131||Honesuki(Boning)||131mm (5.2in.)||255mm (10.0in.)||180g||Double edged|
|SB-ASB-09-137||Honesuki(Boning)||137mm (5.4in.)||260mm (10.2in.)||155g||Single edged|
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).