The 33-layer Damascus Knives are crafted out of a 33 layer VG10 damascus steel.
These knives have a seriously sharp edge, extremely hard (hardness : 60-61 HRC), excellent edge retention and a light center balanced feel.
The handles on these knives are Half Rounded Octagonal Japanese Zelkova wood that recalls the images of Japanese tradition.
The ferrule/bolster is made of mahogany wood ,more durable and less prone to cracking compared to horn material.
Sakai Takayuki Knives has been cultivated through a long 600-year history. Each knife is hand sharpened to ensure maximum sharpness out of the box.
We highly recommend you to once experience the excellent performance and beautility of the Damascus knives.
- Blade Steel Type : 33 Layers Damascus Hammered Stainless Steel, VG10 Alloy Core
- Blade Spine Thicknesss : approx. 2.0mm
- HRC (Hardness on Rockwell scale C): 60-61
- Blade Edge : Double-Edged (50/50 balanced, available for left-handed-right-handed)
- Handle Material : Japanese Zelkova with Mahogany Bolster
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx, DHL and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected deliivery time >> FedEx | DHL | JapanPost
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In Australia, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
- The tracking number by DHL can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance.
(1) If you select the Super Express Shipping by DHL, we may ship your order by the equivalent service such as FedEx International Priority for certain reasons.