KANETSUNE KC-950 series feature beautiful Hammer-patterned blades with a core of DSR-1K6 high carbon stainless steel with a hardness of 59-60 HRC, which provides excellent edge retention.
The Core is sandwiched with Soft Stainless Steel on both sides for durability.
- Manufacturer : Kitasho Co., Ltd. (JAPAN)
- Blade Steel Type : DSR-1K6 high carbon stainless steel
- Hardness Rockwell C scale : 58-59
- Blade Spine Thickness : approx. 1.5mm
- Handle Material : Plywood (laminated wood) with Plastic Bolster
*The bolster has a small wood reinforcing pin
- Knife Type : Gyuto Knife
- Blade Length : 180mm (7.1in.)
- Total Length : 305mm (12in.)
- Weight : 115g
- Blade Edge : Double edged (50/50 balanced, available for both left and right-handed)
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
|Item No.||Item Name||Blade Length||Total Length||Weight||Blade Edge|
|KS-KC-951||Gyuto Knife||180mm (7.1in.)||305mm (12.0in.)||115g||Double edged|
|KS-KC-952||Santoku Knife||165mm (6.5in.)||295mm (11.6in.)||120g||Double edged|
|KS-KC-953||Nakiri(Vegetable)||165mm (6.5in.)||295mm (11.6in.)||145g||Double edged|
|KS-KC-954||Petty Knife(Utility)||120mm (4.7in.)||235mm (9.3in.)||55g||Double edged|
|KS-KC-955||Slicer(Sujihiki)||210mm (8.3in.)||340mm (13.4in.)||115g||Double edged|
|KS-KC-956||Mini Deba||105mm (4.1in.)||215mm (8.5in.)||65g||Single edged|
*** The images in this page are of the sample product. The actual product may vary in color, weight, pattern and size.
*** Please be noted that it may take a few months to restock if the item should not be available.
[About KANETSUNE SEKI]
KANETSUNE brand by Kitasho Co., Ltd. has been cultivated in the 800-year historical blade capital of SEKI city, Japan. The brand was named after the real well-known master swordsmith "Kanetsune" in the 14th century.
Each knife is hand sharpened to ensure maximum sharpness out of the box. We highly recommend you to once experience the excellent performance and beautility of the Damascus knives.
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).