The Kasumi blade is a reasonably priced line of traditional forged knives which work well for first time users as well as more experienced chefs.
The blade material is "Aoko" or Blue Paper (Aogami) No.2 Steel Knife, made from famous Yasugi steel, known as prime high carbon steel, specifically developed for tools and knives.
The blade is particularly suitable for the gentle preparation of foods though you need to treat the blade to prevent from rust.
Speaking to the Magnolia Wood handle, the Japanese-Style Octagonal figure fits better comfortably to your hand.
The Buffalo Tsuba equipped to the handle represents high-quality and excellent durability, that means made for professional originally.
(Please be noted that the buffalo tsuba (guard) is a natural product that may possibly be different from the image in color.)
- Blade Steel Type: High Carbon Steel [Aoko or Blue Paper 2 steel]
- Blade Edge : Single-Edged for right handed persons
- Handle Material : Magnolia wood with a Buffalo horn ring
- Optional : Magnolia Saya Sheath >>Check Saya
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
*** Please be noted that this series may take 2~4 weeks to restock if it should not be available.
[about Goh Umanosuke Yoshihiro]
Goh Umanosuke Yoshihiro brand by Yamawaki Cutlery MFG., LTD has been cultivated through a long 600-year history in Sakai which is a city known best as a home of cutlery for the professionals in Japan. Each knife is hand sharpened to ensure maximum sharpness out of the box. We highly recommend you to once experience the Yamawaki quality.
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).