Fujiwara Kanefusa WB Series is made to put soft kitchen knife iron on Yasuki's traditional Nihonko or Hagane --- Shiroko / White Paper No.2 Steel --- which has been widely used for a very long time in Japan. The material makes extreme sharpness, very good edge holding and high working hardness.
You can grind it to extreme sharpness, which it retains for a long time.
The blade is particularly suitable for the gentle preparation of foods though you need to treat the blade to prevent from rust.
Fujiwara WB Series knife has D-shaped handle (Round-shaped handle only for Deba) that is made from magnolia wood and a water buffalo horn Tsuba (guard or ferrule).
The Buffalo Tsuba equipped to the handle is represent high-quality and excellent durability, that means made for professional originally.
But it is highly recommended for Gift as well as for your better cooking experience.
(Please be noted that the buffalo tsuba (guard) is a natural product that possibly different from the image in color.)
- Blade Steel Type: High Carbon Steel [Shiroko or White Paper No.2 Steel]
- Blade Edge : Single-Edged for right handed persons
- Handle Material : D-shaped Magnolia Wooden Handle with Water Buffalo Tsuba (guard or ferrule)
(Round-shaped handle only for Deba)
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
*** Before 1st use, please carefully wash the knife with warm water to remove the anti-rust coating on the blade.
*** Please be noted that this series may take 2~4 weeks to restock if it should not be available.
[about Fujiwara Kanefusa]
"Fujiwara Kanefusa" is one of the ancient lines of famous master swordsmith. The family have been running the traditional production of Japanese swords in Seki city, Japan from Muromach era around 16th century. The family has been inheriting the technology of Japanese samurai sword making which is applied to producing high quality kitchen knives.
Kanefusa kitchen knives has gained a high reputation for the excellent quality and affordable price.
Fujiwara Kanefusa 26th forging steel for knives
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx, DHL and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected deliivery time >> FedEx | DHL | JapanPost
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In Australia, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
- The tracking number by DHL can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance.
(1) If you select the Super Express Shipping by DHL, we may ship your order by the equivalent service such as FedEx International Priority for certain reasons.