Sakai Takayuki Knives has been cultivated through a long 600-year history by skilled craftsmen in Sakai.
Very light and well balanced is the blade which is made out of "TUS" Stainless steel. It has good sharpness and durability with Rust-resistance at a reasonable price.
The handle is easy to grip and are comfortable in the hand, to which the manufacturer paid a lot of attention for good design with premium accents.
- Blade Steel Type : TUS steel (High carbon stainless steel)
- Blade Edge : Double-Edged (50/50 balanced) for both right and left handed persons
- Blade Spine Thicknesss : approx. 1.7mm
- Handle Material : Plywood
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx, DHL and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected deliivery time >> FedEx | DHL | JapanPost
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In Australia, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
- The tracking number by DHL can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance.
(1) If you select the Super Express Shipping by DHL, we may ship your order by the equivalent service such as FedEx International Priority for certain reasons.