Sakai Takayuki Knives has been cultivated through a long 600-year history in Sakai. (refer to the bottom of this page)
Using a Japanese high carbon steel, each blade is hand forged very carefully to create a masterpiece of "Hagane Hocho" that features durable sharp edge, longer edge retention and easy re-sharpening.
Please note that these are carbon steel blades and they will oxidize over time. This is normal for this type of steel. They will also rust if left wet so dry them after each use. Some users apply a bit of oil to the knife after drying to keep the knife from rusting.
We recommend this series to the professional user who prioritizes "sharpness" over other features.
- Blade Steel Type : High Carbon steel [Japanese Steel]
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
[about Sakai Takayuki]
Sakai Takayuki Knives has been cultivated through a long 600-year history in Sakai which is a city known best as a home of cutlery for the professionals in Japan. Each knife is hand sharpened to ensure maximum sharpness out of the box. We highly recommend you to once experience the Takayuki quality.
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).