The Ginryu Premium (Silver Dragon) series is a durable razor-sharp knife made out of the highest quality Swedish stainless steel by Bohler-Uddeholm, superior to the steel by the Sandvik.
This special stainless steel alloy has very low impurities, is highly rust resistant and offers exceptional sharpness which is hardened to about HRC 61~62.
The blade is made through Honyaki process, so the edge gets very hard and retains its sharpness for a long time.
The honyaki knives cannot be mass-produced and expensive, compared to other types of knives.
They are primarily for professional chefs and are the highest quality traditional Japanese knives.
Speaking to the Ebony Wood handle, the Japanese-Style Octagonal figure fits better comfortably to your hand.
The cultured marble tsuba equipped to the both top and bottom of handle represents high-quality and excellent durability, that means made for professional originally.
We recommend this high-class kitchen knife series for professional chefs to enhance their art of cooking as well as for Perfect Gift.
- Blade Steel Type: Top Class Swedish High Carbon Stainless Steel by Bohler-Uddeholm
- Blade Edge : Single-Edged for right handed persons
- Handle Material : Ebony Wood with cultured marble ring at both ends
- Saya: Kuroishime Saya Sheath is contained
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
- Please be noted that this series may take 2~4 weeks to restock if it should not be available.
|Item No.||Item Name||Blade Length||Total Length||Weight||Blade Edge|
|ST-02262||Yanagiba(Sashimi)||270mm (10.6in.)||420mm (16.5in.)||220g||Single edged|
|ST-02263||Yanagiba(Sashimi)||300mm (11.8in.)||455mm (17.9in.)||265g||Single edged|
|ST-02260||Kengata-Yanagiba(Sashimi)||270mm (10.6in.)||420mm (16.5in.)||240g||Single edged|
|ST-02261||Kengata-Yanagiba(Sashimi)||300mm (11.8in.)||455mm (17.9in.)||290g||Single edged|
|---||Sakimaru-Takohiki(Sashimi)||270mm (10.6in.)||---mm (---in.)||---||Single edged|
|ST-02264||Sakimaru-Takohiki(Sashimi)||300mm (11.8in.)||455mm (17.9in.)||305g||Single edged|
[about Sakai Takayuki]
Sakai Takayuki Knives has been cultivated through a long 600-year history in Sakai which is a city known best as a home of cutlery for the professionals in Japan. Each knife is hand sharpened to ensure maximum sharpness out of the box. We highly recommend you to once experience the Takayuki quality.
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).