Sakai Takayuki Aoko or Blue Paper (Aogami) No.2 Steel Knife series are made from famous Yasugi steel, known as prime high carbon steel, which has been widely used for a long time in Japan.
This material has highest wear resistance and toughness because of special hardness. Very good choice for high end Japanese kitchen knives.
Speaking to the Ebony Wood handle, the Japanese-Style Octagonal figure fits better comfortably to your hand.
The Buffalo Tsuba equipped to the handle represents high-quality and excellent durability, that means made for professional originally.
(Please be noted that the buffalo tsuba (guard) is a natural product that may possibly be different from the image in color.)
We recommend this high-class kitchen knife series for professional chefs to enhance their art of cooking as well as for Perfect Gift.
- Blade Steel Type: High Carbon Steel [Aoko or Blue Paper (Aogami) 2 steel]
- Blade Edge : Single-Edged for right handed persons
- Handle Material : Ebony Wood with a Buffalo horn ring
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
*** Please be noted that this series may take 1~2 months to restock if it should not be available.
|Item No.||Item Name||Blade Length||Total Length||Weight||Blade Edge|
|ST-01203||Yanagiba(Sashimi)||240mm (9.4in.)||380mm (15.0in.)||172g||Single edged|
|ST-01204||Yanagiba(Sashimi)||270mm (10.6in.)||415mm (16.3in.)||228g||Single edged|
|ST-01205||Yanagiba(Sashimi)||300mm (11.8in.)||450mm (17.7in.)||245g||Single edged|
|ST-01206||Yanagiba(Sashimi)||330mm (13.0in.)||485mm (19.1in.)||310g||Single edged|
|ST-01207||Yanagiba(Sashimi)||360mm (14.2in.)||520mm (20.5in.)||353g||Single edged|
|ST-01213||Fuguhiki(Sashimi)||240mm (9.4in.)||380mm (15.0in.)||113g||Single edged|
|ST-01214||Fuguhiki(Sashimi)||270mm (10.6in.)||415mm (16.3in.)||150g||Single edged|
|ST-01215||Fuguhiki(Sashimi)||300mm (11.8in.)||450mm (17.7in.)||161g||Single edged|
|ST-01216||Fuguhiki(Sashimi)||330mm (13.0in.)||485mm (19.1in.)||204g||Single edged|
|ST-01235||Deba Knife||150mm (5.9in.)||285mm (11.2in.)||247g||Single edged|
|ST-01237||Deba Knife||180mm (7.1in.)||330mm (13.0in.)||375g||Single edged|
|ST-01239||Deba Knife||210mm (8.3in.)||365mm (14.4in.)||458g||Single edged|
|ST-01241||Deba Knife||240mm (9.4in.)||405mm (15.9in.)||682g||Single edged|
|ST-01253||Kamagata-Usuba(Vegetable)||180mm (7.1in.)||310mm (12.2in.)||190g||Single edged|
|ST-01254||Kamagata-Usuba(Vegetable)||195mm (7.7in.)||335mm (13.2in.)||242g||Single edged|
|ST-01255||Kamagata-Usuba(Vegetable)||210mm (8.3in.)||350mm (13.8in.)||258g||Single edged|
|ST-01257||Kamagata-Usuba(Vegetable)||240mm (9.4in.)||385mm (15.2in.)||352g||Single edged|
|ST-01263||Usuba(Vegetable)||180mm (7.1in.)||315mm (12.4in.)||190g||Single edged|
|ST-01264||Usuba(Vegetable)||195mm (7.7in.)||335mm (13.2in.)||207g||Single edged|
|ST-01265||Usuba(Vegetable)||210mm (8.3in.)||350mm (13.8in.)||233g||Single edged|
|ST-01267||Usuba(Vegetable)||240mm (9.4in.)||390mm (15.4in.)||322g||Single edged|
|ST-01297||Peeling Knife||180mm (7.1in.)||310mm (12.2in.)||190g||Single edged|
[about Sakai Takayuki]
Sakai Takayuki Knives has been cultivated through a long 600-year history in Sakai which is a city known best as a home of cutlery for the professionals in Japan. Each knife is hand sharpened to ensure maximum sharpness out of the box. We highly recommend you to once experience the Takayuki quality.
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx, DHL and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected deliivery time >> FedEx | DHL | JapanPost
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In Australia, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
- The tracking number by DHL can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance.
(1) If you select the Super Express Shipping by DHL, we may ship your order by the equivalent service such as FedEx International Priority for certain reasons.