Sakai Takayuki Aogami Super Clad Kurouchi series feature beautiful KUROUCHI(Black) Tsuchime finished texture with a core of Blue Paper Super (Aogami Super) Steel with a better hardness of approx.65 HRC, which provides excellent edge retention.
The handles on these knives are Half Rounded Octagonal Japanese Zelkova wood that recalls the images of Japanese tradition.
The ferrule/bolster is made of mahogany wood ,more durable and less prone to cracking compared to horn material.
- Manufacturer : Aoki Hamono Co.,Ltd. (JAPAN)
- Blade Steel Type : Blue Paper Super (Aogami Super) Core, Clad Stainless Steel, KUROUCHI(Black) Tsuchime finished
- HRC (Hardness on Rockwell scale C) : approx.65
- Handle Material : Japanese Zelkova with Mahogany Bolster
- Knife Type : Gyuto Knife
- Blade Length : 210mm (8.3in.)
- Total Length : 360mm (14.2in.)
- Weight : 150g
- Blade Edge : Double edged (50/50 balanced, available for both left and right-handed)
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
|Item No.||Item Name||Blade Length||Total Length||Weight||Blade Edge|
|ST-01191||Kengata-Santoku Knife||160mm (6.3in.)||315mm (12.4in.)||130g||Double edged|
|ST-01192||Kengata-Gyuto Knife||190mm (7.5in.)||345mm (13.6in.)||150g||Double edged|
|ST-01193||Gyuto Knife||210mm (8.3in.)||360mm (14.2in.)||150g||Double edged|
|ST-01194||Gyuto Knife||240mm (9.4in.)||380mm (15.0in.)||205g||Double edged|
|ST-01195||Petty Knife(Utility)||135mm (5.3in.)||275mm (10.8in.)||80g||Double edged|
|ST-01196||Santoku Knife||165mm (6.5in.)||200mm (7.9in.)||135g||Double edged|
|ST-01197||Slicer(Sujihiki)||240mm (9.4in.)||365mm (14.4in.)||140g||Double edged|
|ST-01198||Petty Knife(Utility)||150mm (5.9in.)||290mm (11.4in.)||85g||Double edged|
*** The images in this page are of the sample product. The actual product may vary in color, weight, pattern and size.
*** Please be noted that it may take a few months to restock if the item should not be available.
[about Sakai Takayuki]
Sakai Takayuki Knives by Aoki Hamono Seisakusho Co.,Ltd. has been cultivated through a long 600-year history in Sakai which is a city known best as a home of cutlery for the professionals in Japan. Each knife is hand sharpened to ensure maximum sharpness out of the box. We highly recommend you to once experience the Takayuki quality.
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).