This Takayuki limited production line is crafted out of a 33 layer Damascus-patterned Stainless blades with a core of Silver paper No.3 Steel, which realizes a beautiful figure with a seriously sharp edge and excellent edge retention.
The Ginsan or Silver paper (Gingami) No.3 Steel knife is made of fine Japanese Steel Company Hitachi's Special Stainless Steel which makes similar sharpness, edge retention as Carbon Steel. Sharpness, Soft usage feeling and Unparalleled durability with Rust-resistance supported by the experience through long history.
Speaking to the handle, the Japanese-Style Octagonal figure fits better comfortably to your hand.
The Buffalo Tsuba equipped to the handle is represent high-quality and excellent durability, that means made for professional originally.
But it is highly recommended for Gift as well as for your better cooking experience.(Please be noted that the buffalo tsuba (guard) is a natural product that may possibly be different from the image in color.)
- Manufacturer : Aoki Hamono Co.,Ltd. (JAPAN)
- Blade Steel Type : 33 Layer Damascus Stainless Steel, Silver paper (Gingami) No.3 Steel Core
- Hardness Rockwell C scale : 60-61
- Handle Material : Octagonal wood (Japanese magnolia), equipped with nBuffalo Tsuba
- Knife Type : Kiritsuke-Yanagiba(Sashimi)
- Blade Length : 270mm (10.6in.)
- Total Length : 420mm (16.5in.)
- Weight : 170g
- Blade Edge : Double edged (50/50 balanced, available for both left and right-handed)
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
|Item No.||Item Name||Blade Length||Total Length||Weight||Blade Edge|
|ST-14112||Gyuto Knife||210mm (8.3in.)||360mm (14.2in.)||172g||Double edged|
|ST-14113||Gyuto Knife||240mm (9.4in.)||390mm (15.4in.)||215g||Double edged|
|ST-14114||Gyuto Knife||270mm (10.6in.)||420mm (16.5in.)||258g||Double edged|
|ST-14115||Gyuto Knife||300mm (11.8in.)||450mm (17.7in.)||301g||Double edged|
|ST-14134||Kiritsuke-Yanagiba(Sashimi)||270mm (10.6in.)||420mm (16.5in.)||170g||Double edged|
|ST-14135||Kiritsuke-Yanagiba(Sashimi)||300mm (11.8in.)||450mm (17.7in.)||191g||Double edged|
|ST-14123||Slicer(Sujihiki)||240mm (9.4in.)||380mm (15.0in.)||127g||Double edged|
|ST-14124||Slicer(Sujihiki)||270mm (10.6in.)||410mm (16.1in.)||145g||Double edged|
|ST-14104||Petty Knife(Utility)||150mm (5.9in.)||285mm (11.2in.)||80g||Double edged|
|ST-14105||Petty Knife(Utility)||180mm (7.1in.)||315mm (12.4in.)||100g||Double edged|
|ST-14161||Santoku Knife||180mm (7.1in.)||310mm (12.2in.)||142g||Double edged|
*** The images in this page are of the sample product. The actual product may vary in color, weight, pattern and size.
*** Please be noted that it may take a few months to restock if the item should not be available.
[about Sakai Takayuki]
Sakai Takayuki Knives by Aoki Hamono Seisakusho Co.,Ltd. has been cultivated through a long 600-year history in Sakai which is a city known best as a home of cutlery for the professionals in Japan. Each knife is hand sharpened to ensure maximum sharpness out of the box. We highly recommend you to once experience the Takayuki quality.
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).