Sabun is one of the high-class brand just for professional use for a long time in Japan.
The Gyokuhaku-ko (White Steel) Knife is made of TAMA-HAGANE which is made with the much-treasured secret the materials of the iron selected carefully from Masago iron sand of the historical San-in district in Japan.Forged at low temperature (650 ~ 800 degC), the all steel knife got to enhance the flavor of the steel original "tenacity" to realize the extra sharpness. Sharpness, Soft usage feeling and Unparalleled durability supported by the experience through long history.
The Mirror Finishing pulls out the beauty of the knife as well as less likely to rust. The octagonal figure fits better comfortably to your hand.
*** Please do not wipe the mirror surface with oil.
- Blade Steel Type: High Carbon Steel [Gyokuhaku-ko (White Steel)], Honyaki processed
- Blade Surface: Mirror Finished
- Saya: Wooden Saya Cover is contained
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).