Sabun is one of the high-class brand just for professional use for a long time in Japan.
Hon-Kasumi Gyokuhaku-ko (White Steel) Knife is made to put soft kitchen knife iron on traditional TAMA-HAGANE which is made with the much-treasured secret the materials of the iron selected carefully from Masago iron sand of the historical San-in district in Japan.
Sharpness, Soft usage feeling and Unparalleled durability supported by the experience through history of more than 100 years.The high carbon blade has extremely hard and sharp edge, but requires special care to avoid rusting and chipping.
- Blade Steel Type: High Carbon Steel [Gyokuhaku-ko (White Steel)]
- Saya: Wooden Saya Cover is contained *Except Sushi-Kiri(SB-ASB-17-240)
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx, DHL and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected deliivery time >> FedEx | DHL | JapanPost
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In Australia, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
- The tracking number by DHL can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance.
(1) If you select the Super Express Shipping by DHL, we may ship your order by the equivalent service such as FedEx International Priority for certain reasons.