Masamoto knives have been historically used as the Highest-Integrity Professional Chef Knife Brand in Japan (refer to the bottom of this page).
The Masamoto "HC" series is made of pure Japanese Virgin Carbon Steel. The high carbon blade has extremely hard and sharp edge, but requires special care to avoid rusting and chipping.
Well balanced Black pakka wood handle comes with a welded non-seam stainless steel bolster.
We highly recommend the Masamoto Knives for your best cooking as well as GIFT for Anniversary, because it represents "The Premier Grand Gru" silently.
- Blade Steel Type: pure Japanese Virgin Carbon Steel
- Optional : Magnolia Saya Sheath with Masamoto Logo >>Check Saya
- Handle : Black pakka wood
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
|Item No.||Item Name||Blade Length||Total Length||Weight||Blade Edge|
|MM-HC5018||Gyuto Knife||180mm (7.1in.)||303mm (11.9in.)||130g||Double edged|
|MM-HC5021||Gyuto Knife||210mm (8.3in.)||336mm (13.2in.)||160g||Double edged|
|MM-HC5024||Gyuto Knife||240mm (9.4in.)||372mm (14.6in.)||230g||Double edged|
|MM-HC5027||Gyuto Knife||270mm (10.6in.)||408mm (16.1in.)||255g||Double edged|
|MM-HC5030||Gyuto Knife||300mm (11.8in.)||438mm (17.2in.)||280g||Double edged|
|MM-HC5217||Bunka Knife||180mm (7.1in.)||298mm (11.7in.)||150g||Double edged|
|MM-HC5424||Slicer(Sujihiki)||240mm (9.4in.)||378mm (14.9in.)||160g||Double edged|
|MM-HC5427||Slicer(Sujihiki)||270mm (10.6in.)||403mm (15.9in.)||190g||Double edged|
|MM-HC5517||Garasuki(Boning)||175mm (6.9in.)||---mm (---in.)||---||Single edged|
|MM-HC5614||Honesuki(Boning)||145mm (5.7in.)||265mm (10.4in.)||170g||Double edged|
|MM-HC6312||Petty Knife(Utility)||120mm (4.7in.)||235mm (9.3in.)||80g||Double edged|
|MM-HC6315||Petty Knife(Utility)||150mm (5.9in.)||265mm (10.4in.)||90g||Double edged|
Over 150 years, Masamoto knives have been used as the Highest-Integrity Professional Chef Knife Brand in Japan. Their technique achieves No.1 Sushi Chef Knife Manufacturer name in Japan and also in the entire world. If you are a professional Sushi Chef, you must have heard the name of MASAMOTO at least once.
We highly recommend Masamoto Knives for your best cooking as well as GIFT for Anniversary, because it represents "The Premier Grand Gru" silently.
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).