KANETSUNE KC-100 & KC-200 series feature 33 layers of Nickel Damascus-patterned blades with a core of VG-10 stainless steel with a hardness of 60-61 HRC, which provides excellent edge retention.
The handles are made of black plywood with stainless steel bolsters for beauty and durability.
- Manufacturer : Kitasho Co., Ltd. (JAPAN)
- Blade Steel Type : VG-10 Stainless Steel Core / Damascus 33 Layers
- Handle Material : HRC (Hardness on Rockwell scale C): 60-62
- Handle Material : Black Plywood (laminated wood) with Stainless Bolster
- Knife Type : Gyuto Knife
- Blade Length : 210mm (8.3in.)
- Total Length : 330mm (13in.)
- Blade Edge : Double edged (50/50 balanced, available for both left and right-handed)
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
|Item No.||Item Name||Blade Length||Total Length||Weight||Blade Edge|
|KS-KC-102||Gyuto Knife||210mm (8.3in.)||330mm (13.0in.)||---||Double edged|
|KS-KC-103||Santoku Knife||180mm (7.1in.)||300mm (11.8in.)||---||Double edged|
|KS-KC-104||Petty Knife(Utility)||150mm (5.9in.)||265mm (10.4in.)||---||Double edged|
|KS-KC-106||Paring Knife||80mm (3.1in.)||195mm (7.7in.)||---||Double edged|
|KS-KC-107||Gyuto Knife||270mm (10.6in.)||425mm (16.7in.)||---||Double edged|
*** The images in this page are of the sample product. The actual product may vary in color, weight, pattern and size.
*** Please be noted that it may take a few months to restock if the item should not be available.
[About KANETSUNE SEKI]
KANETSUNE has been cultivated in the 800-year historical blade capital of SEKI city, Japan. "Seki-den" is the secret method of Japanese sword-making that has been passed down to this present day from 800 years ago. The brand was named after the real well-known master swordsmith "Kanetsune Seki".
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).