The "Minamo-Kaze(breeze on water surface)" of KANETSUNE KC-820 series feature 63 Layer Damascus-patterned blades with a core of high-carbon hard stainless steel for professional with a hardness of 60-61 HRC, which provides excellent rust resistance and a long-lasting edge as well as its beautifulness and unique design.
The nicely finished blade by skilled craftsmen in Seki city provides excellent sharpness and better cutting performance.
The surface of the blade is attractive matte white damascus texture looks like breeze on water surface.
Speaking to the stylish handle, the Japanese-Style Red Octagonal figure fits better comfortably to your hand. The Black Micarta Rings equipped to the handle represents high-quality and excellent durability, that means made for professional originally.
- Manufacturer : Kitasho Co., Ltd. (JAPAN)
- Blade Steel Type : 63 layered Damascus w/ High Carbon Hard Stainless Steel Core
- Hardness Rockwell C scale : 60-61
- Saya : Magnolia wood, Japanese traditional "Aka-Ishime" finished (dark red painted)
- Box : premium Paulownia (Kiri) Wood Box
- Handle Material : Octagonal-shaped Red Plywood w/Black Micarta Ring
- Knife Type : Gyuto Knife
- Blade Length : 210mm (8.3in.)
- Total Length : 348mm (13.7in.)
- Weight : 140g
- Blade Edge : Double edged (50/50 balanced, available for both left and right-handed)
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
|Item No.||Item Name||Blade Length||Total Length||Weight||Blade Edge|
|KS-KC-822||Gyuto Knife||210mm (8.3in.)||348mm (13.7in.)||140g||Double edged|
|KS-KC-823||Santoku Knife||180mm (7.1in.)||318mm (12.5in.)||135g||Double edged|
|KS-KC-824||Petty Knife(Utility)||135mm (5.3in.)||255mm (10.0in.)||62g||Double edged|
*** The images in this page are of the sample products. Color, weight, pattern and size may differ because each product is handmade.
*** Please be noted that it may take a few months to restock if the item should not be available, because this series is made-to-order by skilled blacksmiths.
[About KANETSUNE SEKI]
KANETSUNE has been cultivated in the 800-year historical blade capital of SEKI city, Japan. "Seki-den" is the secret method of Japanese sword-making that has been passed down to this present day from 800 years ago. The brand was named after the real well-known master swordsmith "Kanetsune Seki".
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).