Fujiwara Kanefusa MO series (so-called FKM) is made of AUS-8 Molybdenum Vanadium stainless steel, a popular Japanese stainless steel that realizes rust resistance and sharp cutting edges with surprisingly easy re-sharpening.
The black pakkawood handles with a stainless steel bolster provides good blade balance and a fine grip.
We recommend Fujiwara MO series to first-time buyers of Japanese knives because of their reliable quality and affordable pricing.
The series has good strength, cutting performance and ease of maintenance, which are some of most important features for first-time users of Japanese knives.
- Manufacturer : Fujiwara Kanefusa Co.,Ltd. (JAPAN)
- Blade Steel Type : AUS-8 Molybdenum Vanadium Stainless Steel
- Hardness Rockwell C scale : 57-58
- Handle Material : Black Pakka Wood Handle with Stainless Steel Bolster
- Knife Type : Gyuto Knife
- Blade Length : 210mm (8.3in.)
- Blade Edge : Double edged (70/30 balanced, better suited for right-handed persons)
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
|Item No.||Item Name||Blade Length||Weight||Blade Edge|
|FK-MO-P12||Petty Knife(Utility)||120mm (4.7in.)||---||Double edged|
|FK-MO-P15||Petty Knife(Utility)||150mm (5.9in.)||---||Double edged|
|FK-MO-P18||Petty Knife(Utility)||180mm (7.1in.)||---||Double edged|
|FK-MO-B18||Santoku Knife||180mm (7.1in.)||---||Double edged|
|FK-MO-G15||Gyuto Knife||150mm (5.9in.)||---||Double edged|
|FK-MO-G18||Gyuto Knife||180mm (7.1in.)||---||Double edged|
|FK-MO-G21||Gyuto Knife||210mm (8.3in.)||---||Double edged|
|FK-MO-G24||Gyuto Knife||240mm (9.4in.)||---||Double edged|
|FK-MO-G27||Gyuto Knife||270mm (10.6in.)||---||Double edged|
|FK-MO-G30||Gyuto Knife||300mm (11.8in.)||---||Double edged|
|FK-MO-G33||Gyuto Knife||330mm (13.0in.)||---||Double edged|
|FK-MO-HO||Honesuki(Boning)||145mm (5.7in.)||---||Double edged|
|FK-MO-S24||Slicer(Sujihiki)||240mm (9.4in.)||---||Double edged|
|FK-MO-S27||Slicer(Sujihiki)||270mm (10.6in.)||---||Double edged|
|FK-MO-Y15||Western Deba||150mm (5.9in.)||---||Double edged|
|FK-MO-Y21||Western Deba||210mm (8.3in.)||---||Double edged|
|FK-MO-Y24||Western Deba||240mm (9.4in.)||---||Double edged|
*** Please be noted that it may take a few months to restock if the item should not be available.
[about Fujiwara Kanefusa]
"Fujiwara Kanefusa" is one of the ancient lines of famous master swordsmith. The family have been running the traditional production of Japanese swords in Seki city, Japan from Muromach era around 16th century. The family has been inheriting the technology of Japanese samurai sword making which is applied to producing high quality kitchen knives.
Kanefusa kitchen knives has gained a high reputation for the excellent quality and affordable price.
Fujiwara Kanefusa 26th forging steel for knives
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).