Fujiwara Kanetusa HA (so-called FKH) series is made of Hitachi SK-4 Japanese high carbon steel. The material makes extreme sharpness, HRC 58-59, very good edge holding and high working hardness.
The blade is particularly suitable for the gentle preparation of foods though you need to treat the blade to prevent from rust.
They feature full-tang construction, stainless steel bolsters and black pakkawood handle scales. The knives are well balanced and the handles provide a comfortable, secure grip.
- Blade Steel Type: Hitachi SK-4 Japanese High Carbon Steel
- HRC (Hardness on Rockwell scale C): 58-59
- Blade Edge : Double-Edged (70/30 balanced, better suited for right-handed persons)
- Handle Material : Black Pakka Wood Handle with Stainless Steel Bolster
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
*** Please be noted that this series may take 2~4 weeks to restock if it should not be available.
|Item No.||Item Name||Blade Length||Weight||Blade Edge|
|FK-HA-P12||Petty Knife(Utility)||120mm (4.7in.)||---||Double edged|
|FK-HA-P15||Petty Knife(Utility)||150mm (5.9in.)||---||Double edged|
|FK-HA-B18||Santoku Knife||180mm (7.1in.)||---||Double edged|
|FK-HA-G18||Gyuto Knife||180mm (7.1in.)||---||Double edged|
|FK-HA-G21||Gyuto Knife||210mm (8.3in.)||---||Double edged|
|FK-HA-G24||Gyuto Knife||240mm (9.4in.)||---||Double edged|
|FK-HA-G27||Gyuto Knife||270mm (10.6in.)||---||Double edged|
|FK-HA-G30||Gyuto Knife||300mm (11.8in.)||---||Double edged|
|FK-HA-S24||Slicer(Sujihiki)||240mm (9.4in.)||---||Double edged|
|FK-HA-S27||Slicer(Sujihiki)||270mm (10.6in.)||---||Double edged|
[about Fujiwara Kanefusa]
"Fujiwara Kanefusa" is one of the ancient lines of famous master swordsmith. The family have been running the traditional production of Japanese swords in Seki city, Japan from Muromach era around 16th century. The family has been inheriting the technology of Japanese samurai sword making which is applied to producing high quality kitchen knives.
Kanefusa kitchen knives has gained a high reputation for the excellent quality and affordable price.
Fujiwara Kanefusa 26th forging steel for knives
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).