Tojiro and Fujitora is the excellent and popular brand for professional use by Fujitora, one of the excellent kitchen knife manufacturers in Niigata, Japan.
Traditional Japanese sword is the ancestor of this Shirogami (White) Hanage Steel Series.
The sword manufacturing technology created Tama-Hagane that is extremely pure iron no one had never seen.
The hagane is highly valued as Yasuki-Hagane, playing a key role to support Japanese knife culture and realizing Super Sharp Blade.
Shirogami or White Paper Steel in this Tojiro series is synonymous with the Yasuki-Hagane, best fit for cooking Japanese cuisine.
- Manufacturer : TOJIRO Co., ltd. (JAPAN)
- Blade Steel Type: Shirogami Steel (White Paper Steel)
- Blade Edge : Single beveled for right-handed
- Handle Material: Hou wood handle
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
(Please be noted that the handle is a natural product that may possibly be different from the image in color.)
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).