The Super Togeru sharpening guide slides onto the spine of the knife to keep your angle constant when sharpening on a stone. "Togeru" means "can sharpen the blade rightly" in Japanese.
Works great and has a white slip strip to make for easy use and prevents you from scratching or gouging your stones. We recommend you put some painter's tape on your knife to avoid minor scratches when slipping the sharpening guide on and off your knife.
- Guide rail designed to maintain correct angle.
- Recommended for use with all kitchen knives.
- A very efficient & effective method of sharpening knives.
- Just clip it to the back of your knife and away you go.
- Suitable for right-handed or left-handed use. (Ambidextrous)
- Body Size : Length 100mm
- Material : Ceramic & Plastic(holder)
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx, DHL and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected deliivery time >> FedEx | DHL | JapanPost
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In Australia, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
- The tracking number by DHL can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance.
(1) If you select the Super Express Shipping by DHL, we may ship your order by the equivalent service such as FedEx International Priority for certain reasons.