The Super Togeru sharpening guide slides onto the spine of the knife to keep your angle constant when sharpening on a stone. "Togeru" means "can sharpen the blade rightly" in Japanese.
Works great and has a white slip strip to make for easy use and prevents you from scratching or gouging your stones. We recommend you put some painter's tape on your knife to avoid minor scratches when slipping the sharpening guide on and off your knife.
- Guide rail designed to maintain correct angle.
- Recommended for use with all kitchen knives.
- A very efficient & effective method of sharpening knives.
- Just clip it to the back of your knife and away you go.
- Suitable for right-handed or left-handed use. (Ambidextrous)
- Body Size : Length 100mm
- Material : Ceramic & Plastic(holder)
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN