Sakai Takayuki Non-Stick Coating VG10 "KUROKAGE" knives are coated with fluorine resin on VG10 core blade to prevent being adhered and to get extreme surface smoothness.
Surprisingly the KUROKAGE is more evolutionarily advanced than well-known MAC Non-Stick Coating knives. Because the hammered concavo-convex texture encourages the non-stick function and because the blade core is VG10 high class stainless steel with a hardness of 60-61 HRC which provides more excellent edge retention than a normal Chrome Molybdenum Stainless steel of MAC knives.
The handles on these knives are Half Rounded Octagonal Wenge Wood with Buffalo Horn Ferrule for Top Professional Use. Each knife is hand sharpened to ensure maximum sharpness out of the box.
- Blade Steel Type : Hammer-patterned Stainless Steel, VG10 Alloy Core, Non-Stick coated
- Blade Spine Thickness : approx. 2.0mm
- HRC (Hardness on Rockwell scale C): 60-61
- Blade Edge : Double-Edged (50/50 balanced, available for left-handed-right-handed)
- Handle Material : Half Rounded Octagonal Wenge Wood
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
|Item No.||Item Name||Blade Length||Total Length||Weight||Blade Edge|
|ST-07493||Gyuto Knife||210mm (8.3in.)||360mm (14.2in.)||150g||Double edged|
|ST-07492||Santoku Knife||170mm (6.7in.)||315mm (12.4in.)||135g||Double edged|
|ST-07491||Petty Knife(Utility)||150mm (5.9in.)||290mm (11.4in.)||80g||Double edged|
[about Sakai Takayuki]
Sakai Takayuki Knives has been cultivated through a long 600-year history in Sakai which is a city known best as a home of cutlery for the professionals in Japan. Each knife is hand sharpened to ensure maximum sharpness out of the box. We highly recommend you to once experience the Takayuki quality.
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).