The INOX PRO blade is made out of "INOX" AUS-8A Molybdenum Vanadium stainless steel - a popular Japanese stainless steel that has good sharpness and durability with Rust-resistance.
With combining the "INOX" Stainless steel and the Japanese traditional production technology, the blade was born as a completely new unique product with excellent razor-sharpness and good rust-resistance at a reasonable price.
The Stainless Steel handle is so easy to grip and it's weight is very well balanced. Handles made from stainless steel are more clean, hygienic and odorless. Additionally, the handle is dimpled for an easier firm grip too. The end of the handle is stainless steel with a cavity structure, which gives the knife both outstanding stability and lighter weight.
- Manufacturer : Aoki Hamono Co.,Ltd. (JAPAN)
- Blade Steel Type : INOX Stainless Steel (AUS8A)
- Handle Material : Stainless Steel
- Knife Type : Petty Knife(Utility)
- Blade Length : 150mm (5.9in.)
- Total Length : 275mm (10.8in.)
- Weight : 110g
- Blade Edge : Double edged (available for both left and right-handed)
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
|Item No.||Item Name||Blade Length||Total Length||Weight||Blade Edge|
|ST-12440||Petty Knife(Utility)||120mm (4.7in.)||245mm (9.6in.)||88g||Double edged|
|ST-12441||Petty Knife(Utility)||150mm (5.9in.)||275mm (10.8in.)||110g||Double edged|
|ST-12442||Gyuto Knife||180mm (7.1in.)||305mm (12.0in.)||115g||Double edged|
|ST-12443||Gyuto Knife||210mm (8.3in.)||340mm (13.4in.)||167g||Double edged|
|ST-12444||Gyuto Knife||240mm (9.4in.)||375mm (14.8in.)||245g||Double edged|
|ST-12445||Gyuto Knife||270mm (10.6in.)||410mm (16.1in.)||265g||Double edged|
|ST-12446||Slicer(Sujihiki)||240mm (9.4in.)||375mm (14.8in.)||159g||Double edged|
|ST-12447||Slicer(Sujihiki)||270mm (10.6in.)||395mm (15.6in.)||180g||Double edged|
|ST-12448||Honesuki(Boning)||150mm (5.9in.)||275mm (10.8in.)||133g||Double edged|
|ST-12449||Santoku Knife||180mm (7.1in.)||315mm (12.4in.)||160g||Double edged|
|ST-12450||Nakiri(Vegetable)||180mm (7.1in.)||320mm (12.6in.)||185g||Double edged|
*** The images in this page are of the sample product. The actual product may vary in color, weight, pattern and size.
*** Please be noted that it may take a few months to restock if the item should not be available.
[about Sakai Takayuki]
Sakai Takayuki Knives by Aoki Hamono Seisakusho Co.,Ltd. has been cultivated through a long 600-year history in Sakai which is a city known best as a home of cutlery for the professionals in Japan. Each knife is hand sharpened to ensure maximum sharpness out of the box. We highly recommend you to once experience the Takayuki quality.
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).