This Takayuki limited production line is crafted out of a 63 layer Damascus Stainless Steel, which realizes a beautiful figure with a seriously sharp edge and excellent edge retention. Quenched in the equivalent process of Yakiire for high-class carbon steel, the blade got special hard and durable. The handle has a great size and very angular profile, for excellent comfort and control. The blue/black wooden beautiful handle is important to create a high-quality product.
Sakai Takayuki Knives has been cultivated through a long 600-year history in Sakai which is a city known best as a home of cutlery for the professionals in Japan. Each knife is hand sharpened to ensure maximum sharpness out of the box. We highly recommend you to once experience the excellent performance and beautility of the Damascus knives.
- Blade Steel Type : 63 Layer Damascus Stainless Steel, Special Hard Alloy Core
- Blade Hardness (Rockwell scale) : 60~61
- Blade Edge : Double-Edged (60/40 balanced, mostly available for right-handed)
- Handle Material : Plywood, nicely polished in a semi-translucent blue/black
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
|Item No.||Item Name||Blade Length||Total Length||Weight||Blade Edge|
|ST-14011||Gyuto Knife||180mm (7.1in.)||310mm (12.2in.)||166g||Double edged|
|ST-14012||Gyuto Knife||210mm (8.3in.)||340mm (13.4in.)||186g||Double edged|
|ST-14013||Gyuto Knife||240mm (9.4in.)||375mm (14.8in.)||242g||Double edged|
|ST-14014||Gyuto Knife||270mm (10.6in.)||410mm (16.1in.)||300g||Double edged|
|ST-14023||Slicer(Sujihiki)||240mm (9.4in.)||365mm (14.4in.)||185g||Double edged|
|ST-14024||Slicer(Sujihiki)||270mm (10.6in.)||405mm (15.9in.)||210g||Double edged|
|ST-14062||Santoku Knife||175mm (6.9in.)||305mm (12.0in.)||178g||Double edged|
|ST-14004||Petty Knife(Utility)||150mm (5.9in.)||255mm (10.0in.)||87g||Double edged|
|ST-14002||Petty Knife(Utility)||120mm (4.7in.)||220mm (8.7in.)||75g||Double edged|
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).