"Sakai Takayuki" Knives has been cultivated through a long 600-year history.
This Takayuki limited production line is crafted out of a 45-layer Damascus Stainless steel with AUS10 Alloy Core. These knives have a seriously sharp edge, excellent edge retention and a light center balanced feel.
The handles on these knives are Half Rounded Octagonal Walnut Wood for Top Professional Use. The handle's color of light dark brown recalls the images of Japanese tradition. The ferrule/bolster is made of pakkawood (compressed wood fiber) ,more durable and less prone to cracking compared to horn material.
Each knife is hand sharpened to ensure maximum sharpness out of the box.
*Refer to Mangolia handle version of this series as well.
- Blade Steel Type : 45 Layers Damascus Hammered Stainless Steel, AUS10 Alloy Core
- Blade Edge : Double-Edged (50/50 balanced, available for left-handed-right-handed)
- Handle Material : Half Rounded Octagonal Walnut Wood
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx, DHL and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected deliivery time >> FedEx | DHL | JapanPost
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In Australia, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
- The tracking number by DHL can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance.
(1) If you select the Super Express Shipping by DHL, we may ship your order by the equivalent service such as FedEx International Priority for certain reasons.