[Features of Knife]
The 33-layer Damascus Knives by Sakai Takayuki are crafted out of a 33 layer VG10 damascus steel, upper grade than 17 layer version.
These knives have a seriously sharp edge, extremely hard (HRC: 60), excellent edge retention and a light center balanced feel.The handles on these knives are hand crafted out of Mahogany wood, which is water resistant and beautifully grained.
Sakai Takayuki Knives has been cultivated through a long 600-year history. Each knife is hand sharpened to ensure maximum sharpness out of the box. We highly recommend you to once experience the excellent performance and beautility of the Damascus knives.
- Knife Item Number: ST-07395 by Sakai Takayuki
- Knife Type: Chef Knife(Gyuto)
- Blade Length: 210mm (8.3in.)
- Total Length: 355mm (14in.)
- Weight: 186g
- Blade Steel Type : 33 Layers Damascus Hammered Stainless Steel, VG10 Alloy Core
- Blade Edge : Double-Edged (50/50 balanced, available for left-handed-right-handed)
- Handle Material : Mahogany woods
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
[Features of Saya Sheath]
The Beautiful Saya Sheath (or knife cover) with Genuine 24K Gold Scattered Leaf Stream is specially custom-made by the skills of Japanese seasoned gold leaf craftsmen. Gold leaf is designated as a traditional craft product of Japan as Kinkakuji temple in Kyoto is completely covered in Gold Leaf which has been a traditional craft product of Japan for more than 400 years.
Base saya is made of Ho-no-ki, or Japanese Magnolia wood, good to cover Japanese-traditional-style and Western-style knives. Ho wood is the perfect protection for knives.
The cover helps you to prevent damages on knives during transport.
The design represents Japanese traditional beauty. It is highly recommended for Gift as well as for your better cooking experience.
- Material : Magnolia Wood/coated with Lacquer and Genuine 24K Gold
- Kitchen Knife is not included
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
*** Please kindly be noted the followings beforehand.
(1) Please put a knife into the Saya after the blade of the knife becomes dry. Do not immerse it in hot water and leave it in water for a long time.
(2) The shape and gold leaf texture of saya covers could be different from the listed pictures. As being pasted manually, gold leaf may have wrinkles on the surface.
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx, DHL and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected deliivery time >> FedEx | DHL | JapanPost
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In Australia, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
- The tracking number by DHL can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance.
(1) If you select the Super Express Shipping by DHL, we may ship your order by the equivalent service such as FedEx International Priority for certain reasons.