*** This item is made for LEFT-handed persons.
Misono is one of the most well-established knife producers of Western-style Japanese professional chef's knives for decades in Seki-city of Japanese sword capital with 800 years tradition.
The UX10 Series is Misono's Top Grade Model and you can enjoy the Highest Quality and Excellent Sharpness.
With Swedish, high carbon, stainless steel makes hard, sharp cutting edges with surprisingly easy re-sharpening, like Japanese traditional knives made of "Hagane".
Tempered to rockwell HRC59~60 for great strength and edge retention.
The series are so Stylish that we can highly recommend the knives for GIFT for Anniversary as well as your best cooking experience !
- Blade Steel Type : Swedish Stainless Steel
- Blade Edge : Double-Edged (30/70 balanced, available for left-handed) *Except Honesuki(Boning)
- Hardness Rockwell C scale : 59-60
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
- Please be noted that this series need more handling time (5~10 business days) than others because they are made-to-order.
See the attached table below.
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).