Misono is one of the most well-established knife producers of Western-style Japanese professional chef's knives for decades in Seki-city of Japanese sword capital with 800 years tradition.
Their Molybdenum Steel Series are practical and standard selections at affordable price range.
This series are the most reasonably priced line in Misono, but the quality and finish are as good as other Misono lines with Misono's quality control without any compromises.
Blade is made of High carbon 13 Chrome Stainless Molybdenum Steel. Characteristic of this stainless steel is strong protection for the rust and the sharpness.
Well balanced Black pakka wood handle comes with stainless bolster.
This series offer you comprehensive selection that meets with your variety of cutting tasks.
- Blade Steel Type : High carbon 13 Chrome Molybdenum Stainless steel
- Blade Surface : Dimpled (Salmon)
- Handle Material : Black pakka wood
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).