The Wooden Saya Sheath (or knife cover) is made of Ho-no-ki, or Japanese Magnolia wood, good to cover Japanese-traditional-style and Western-style knives. Ho wood is the perfect protection for knives --- soft, moisture-resistant and contains no strong resins.
The cover helps you to prevent damages on knives during transport. We strongly recommend the saya to our customers who often carry knives.
** Please be noted that we recommend to put a knife into the Saya after the blade of the knife becomes dry.
** This Saya is dedicated to Misono UX10 series.
- Material : Magnolia wood
- Saya pin is included
- Kichen Knife is not included
- Made in Japan
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx, DHL and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected deliivery time >> FedEx | DHL | JapanPost
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In Australia, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
- The tracking number by DHL can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance.
(1) If you select the Super Express Shipping by DHL, we may ship your order by the equivalent service such as FedEx International Priority for certain reasons.