KANETSUNE Japanese style KC-400 series has a beautiful Damascus blades made of traditional Japanese high carbon steel called Shirogami (White Steel). The blade is fully honed to a razor edge.
The handle is made of luxurious and beautiful D-shaped Red Sandalwood. It is so easy to grip and it's weight is very well balanced.
- Manufacturer : Kitasho Co., Ltd. (JAPAN)
- Blade Steel Type : High Carbon White Steel / comprised of 11 layers of Damascus Steel
- Hardness Rockwell C scale : 60-61
- Blade Spine Thickness : approx. 3.5mm
- Handle Material : D-shaped Red Sandalwood(Shitan)
- Knife Type : Usuba(Vegetable)
- Blade Length : 165mm (6.5in.)
- Total Length : 305mm (12in.)
- Blade Edge : Double edged (for both left and right-handed)
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
|Item No.||Item Name||Blade Length||Total Length||Weight||Blade Edge|
|KS-KC-401||Yanagiba(Sashimi)||270mm (10.6in.)||420mm (16.5in.)||---||Single edged|
|KS-KC-402||Yanagiba(Sashimi)||240mm (9.4in.)||390mm (15.4in.)||---||Single edged|
|KS-KC-403||Yanagiba(Sashimi)||210mm (8.3in.)||350mm (13.8in.)||---||Single edged|
|KS-KC-411||Deba Knife||210mm (8.3in.)||375mm (14.8in.)||---||Single edged|
|KS-KC-412||Deba Knife||165mm (6.5in.)||310mm (12.2in.)||---||Single edged|
|KS-KC-413||Deba Knife||120mm (4.7in.)||245mm (9.6in.)||---||Single edged|
|KS-KC-421||Usuba(Vegetable)||165mm (6.5in.)||305mm (12.0in.)||---||Double edged|
*** The images in this page are of the sample products. Color, weight, pattern and size may differ because each product is handmade.
*** Please be noted that it may take a few months to restock if the item should not be available, because this series is made-to-order by skilled blacksmiths.
[About KANETSUNE SEKI]
KANETSUNE has been cultivated in the 800-year historical blade capital of SEKI city, Japan. "Seki-den" is the secret method of Japanese sword-making that has been passed down to this present day from 800 years ago. The brand was named after the real well-known master swordsmith "Kanetsune Seki".
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).