Tojiro and Fujitora is the excellent and popular brand for professional use by TOJIRO Co.,Ltd., one of the excellent kitchen knife manufacturers in Niigata, Japan.
The blade is made of the double layer Molybdenum Vanadium Stainless Steel to prevent from rust. The octagonal handle is made of elastomer resin that realizes excellent durability, heat & water resistance, and antimicrobial effect for HACCP and the equivalent authorization.
- Manufacturer : TOJIRO Co., ltd. (JAPAN)
- Blade Steel Type : Molybdenum Vanadium Stainless Steel
- Handle Material : Elastomer resin (available to sterilization in boiling water up to 100degC, 20min.)
- Knife Type : Yanagiba(Sashimi)
- Blade Length : 300mm (11.8in.)
- Total Length : 445mm (17.5in.)
- Weight : 445g
- Blade Edge : Single edged (for Right-handed persons)
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
|Item No.||Item Name||Blade Length||Total Length||Weight||Blade Edge|
|FJ-FUD-1110||Yanagiba(Sashimi)||210mm (8.3in.)||345mm (13.6in.)||115g||Single edged|
|FJ-FUD-1111||Yanagiba(Sashimi)||240mm (9.4in.)||372mm (14.6in.)||155g||Single edged|
|FJ-FUD-1112||Yanagiba(Sashimi)||270mm (10.6in.)||415mm (16.3in.)||190g||Single edged|
|FJ-FUD-1113||Yanagiba(Sashimi)||300mm (11.8in.)||445mm (17.5in.)||445g||Single edged|
|FJ-FUD-1104||Deba Knife||150mm (5.9in.)||295mm (11.6in.)||245g||Single edged|
|FJ-FUD-1105||Deba Knife||165mm (6.5in.)||310mm (12.2in.)||280g||Single edged|
|FJ-FUD-1106||Deba Knife||180mm (7.1in.)||340mm (13.4in.)||340g||Single edged|
|FJ----||Deba Knife||210mm (8.3in.)||372mm (14.6in.)||440g||Single edged|
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).