FOREVER Cherry Sakura Cera Ceramic knife series is perfect for effortlessly cutting almost anything through raw fish, vegetables, meats, fruits, cheeses and more.
Because this chef's knife features a super-razor-sharp blade made from ceramic and an ergonomic handle design with being very light in weight.
The ceramic blade by FOREVER is highly durable and holds its edge much better (more than 30 times at a test by Katra, Inc. U.K.) than steel while at the same time being corrosion resistant. It leaves no metallic taste and won’t discolor food.
Please be noted that not all ceramic knives are the same and there are many differences in raw materials and manufacturing methods and that leads to finished products of greatly differing quality, as can be seen in cutting edge retention test results.
Forever's high density ceramic knives are 100% manufactured in Japan using Japanese raw materials and our own unique manufacturing method.
Never worry about this knife rusting even in salt water or fruit acids. Of course it is dishwasher safe.
The titanium-silver alloy helps to prevent food from sticking. The knife will allow you to cut faster, easier and more frustration free.
- Blade Material : Zirconium Ceramic
- Blade Edge : Double-Edged (50/50 balanced, available for left-handed-right-handed)
- Handle Material : PP (polypropylene)
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
[about Forever Co., Ltd.]
Forever Co., Ltd. is a Japanese leading manufacture of titanium and ceramic cutlery in Saitama in JAPAN from 1959, which is known as the world’s first antibacterial stainless steel bottle.
Forever's ceramic knives stay sharp for a much longer period than any other kind of kitchen knife in the world, including competitor ceramic knives.
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).