The Wooden Saya Sheath (or knife cover) is made of ebony wood (or "KOKUTAN" in Japanese), good to cover Japanese-traditional-style and Western-style knives. Ebony is a quality and deluxe wood material for the perfect protection for knives --- tough, colorfast, bug-repellent, anti-aging, moisture-resistant with no strong resins.
The saya cover helps you to prevent damages on knives during transport. And the saya comes with a high-grade Ebony pin which is very useful to keep the knife in the saya cover.
We strongly recommend the saya to our customers who often carry knives.
** Please put a knife into the Saya after the blade of the knife becomes dry.
*** Please kindly be noted the followings beforehand.
(1) The shape of saya covers could be different from the listed pictures. It is impossible to choose the best one in our stock.
For example, the shape at insertion opening may differ from the pictures / a pin hole may exist even if the hole is not in the pictures.
(2) There is a possibility that the saya cover does not fit your knife. We regret to say that it is impossible to replace the saya you ordered.
Because the actual thickness and size of the knife may be different from each other even if their indicated blade size in the specification looks the same.
- Material : Ebony wood (Kokutan)
- High-grade Ebony pin is included
- Kitchen knife is not included
- Made in Japan
|Item No.||Item Name||for Blade Length||for Blade Edge|
|ST-24303||Saya Sheath for Yanagiba(Sashimi)||240mm (9.4in.)||Single edged|
|ST-24304||Saya Sheath for Yanagiba(Sashimi)||270mm (10.6in.)||Single edged|
|ST-24305||Saya Sheath for Yanagiba(Sashimi)||300mm (11.8in.)||Single edged|
|ST-24306||Saya Sheath for Yanagiba(Sashimi)||330mm (13.0in.)||Single edged|
|ST-24301||Saya Sheath for Fuguhiki(Sashimi)||270mm (10.6in.)||Single edged|
|ST-24302||Saya Sheath for Fuguhiki(Sashimi)||300mm (11.8in.)||Single edged|
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).