Yu Kurosaki Aogami Super KUROUCHI series feature beautiful KUROUCHI(Black finished) & TSUCHIME(Hammered) texture with a core of Blue Paper Super (Aogami Super) Steel which provides a better hardness of approx.65 HRC for excellent edge retention.
The blade surface has unique & artistic SHIZUKU hammered texture which conjures droplets of beating rain.
The handle is made of Octagonal-shaped Rosewood with Black Packer Wood Ferrule for beauty and durability.(Please be noted that the ferrule is a natural product that may possibly be different from the image in color.)
- Knife Type: Gyuto Knife
- Blade Length: 240mm (9.4in.)
- Total Length: 400mm (15.7in.)
- Weight: 180g
- Blade Steel Type : Blue Paper Super (Aogami Super) Core, Clad Stainless Steel, KUROUCHI(Black finished)
- Blade Edge : Double-Edged (50/50 balanced, available for left-handed-right-handed)
- Handle Material : Octagonal-shaped Rosewood with Black Packer Wood Ferrule
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
*** Please be noted that the hand crafted stock is extremely limited.
*** The images in this page are of the sample products. Colour, weight, pattern and size may differ because each product is handmade.
*** Please be noted that this series may take 1~2 months to restock if it should not be available.
[about Yu Kurosaki]
Yu Kurosaki makes very sharp kitchen knives with unique & stylish design on his blades.
His knives are not only super practical, great looking but also demonstrates some of the best traditional Japanese forging technique.
He is still eager to innovate new design and materials to pursue his ideals. We recommend you to try his piece of work.
"Echizen" is the historical area in Fukui prefecture, including Takefu city, as one of Japanese important knife capitals.
The kitchen knives made in the Echizen is called Echizen Uchi Hamono. The art of making Japanese kitchen knives has a history of about 700 years.
Echizen Uchi Hamono is designated as "Traditional Crafts" by the Minister for Economy, Trade and Industry.
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).