*We're pleased to announce that "FUJITORA" brand is developed only for Japanese domestic market, in response to Japanese quality-demanding customers' expectation. The product itself (specification and material) is the same as the TOJIRO "F-xxx"version.
The Tojiro DP series is one of the Best Seller Professional Model, made with a core of VG-10 stainless steel sandwiched between a layer of softer stainless for ease of sharpening.
This line is constructed with a Black Stamina wood handle and stainless steel bolster. These knives are known for their superior performance for the price.
The Tojiro DP series are the most popular knives amongst home cooks. It is the perfect size for the home kitchen or when cutting board real estate is at a premium.
It is the all-around multi-tasking blade and great for so many jobs.
- Manufacturer : Fujitora (JAPAN)
- Blade Steel Type: VG-10(Core), Cobalt Alloy Steel by 3-Layers Stainless Steel
- Blade Edge : Double-Edged (50/50 balanced, available for left-handed-right-handed)
*Except Yanagiba(F515,F516), Deba(F531, F532, F533), Boning(J)(F803, F804) and Bread Slicer(F828) for Single Edged.
See the attached table below.
- Hardness Rockwell C scale: 60 +/-1
- Handle Material: Composite Wood
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN