Tojiro is the excellent and popular brand for professional use by Fujitora, one of the excellent kitchen knife manufacturers in Niigata, Japan.
The Combination Waterstone with 1000/3000 grit, is a professional quality sharpening stone that is perfect for ensuring accuracy and precision for your knives.
The 1000 grit on one side has a middle grade coarseness and is great for sharpening and putting a cutting edge on your knife, The opposing side is a finer 3000 grit whetstone to put a super fine edge on your knife or what is called "polishing".
The sturdy plastic base has non-slip feet to ensure the stone is steady and safe sharpening.
This grit combo is the great for maintaining the edge on your knife and polishing a super fine edge.
All whetstones need to be submerged into water for about 5 minutes before sharpening to ensure there is enough moisture to create apaste between the knife and the stone. It is also recommended to use a few drops of dishwashing liquid to enhance lubrication.
- Model : F-433
- Type:Combination : #1000/#3000
- Material : Fused Alumina
- Stone Size : 170 x 55 x 24mm (6.6 x 2.1 x 0.9'')
- Accessory : Stone Base/Holder (ABS resin)
- Weight : 615 g (21.7 oz)
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).