Sakai Jikko is one of the excellent kitchen knife manufacturers in Sakai, Japan with more than 100 year history since 1901.
The blade is of course made of Molybdenum Stainless steel to enhance the hygiene with Rust-resistance.
The handle is made of POM (polyoxymethylene) Resign that realises excellent durability, heat & water resistance, and antimicrobial effect.
- Blade Steel Type: Molybdenum Stainless Steel
- Handle : POM (polyoxymethylene) Resign
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).