Sakai Jikko is one of the excellent kitchen knife manufacturers in Sakai, Japan with more than 100 year history since 1901.
The Kasumi blade is made to put soft kitchen knife iron on traditional Nihonko or Hagane which has been widely used for a very long time in Japan.
You can grind it to extreme sharpness, which it retains for a long time. The blade is particularly suitable for the gentle preparation of foods though you need to treat the blade to prevent from rust.
- Blade Steel Type: High Carbon Steel (Nihonko, Japanese Steel)
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
- Please be noted that this series need more handling time (5~10 business days) than others because the edge of the blade has to be hand-finished (fine-grinded by hand) one by one after receiving your order.
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).