Sakai Jikko is one of the excellent kitchen knife manufacturers in Sakai, Japan with more than 100 year history since 1901.
The "Josaku" means a high-grade production, and this material, Shiroko is the most favorite material for Japanese Professional Chefs.The Shiroko or White Paper No.2 Steel Knife is made of fine Japanese Steel Company Hitachi's High Carbon Steel which makes extreme sharpness, very good edge holding and high working hardness.
This means you can grind it to exceptional sharpness, which it retains for a long time. The blade is particularly suitable for the gentle preparation of foods though you need to treat the blade to prevent from rust.
- Blade Steel Type: High Carbon Steel [Shiroko or White Paper No.2 steel]
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
- Please be noted that this series need more handling time (5~10 business days) than others because the edge of the blade has to be hand-finished (fine-grinded by hand) one by one after receiving your order.
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx, DHL and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected deliivery time >> FedEx | DHL | JapanPost
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In Australia, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
- The tracking number by DHL can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance.
(1) If you select the Super Express Shipping by DHL, we may ship your order by the equivalent service such as FedEx International Priority for certain reasons.