The new edition of the 8000 grit Traditional stone. Many sharpeners had grown to love the original 8000 grit, often called the Snow White.
In response to the continued demand, Naniwa has made the Snow White, or Junpaku Stone available again and produces it in small batches for the discerning sharpener.
The Snow White Stone developed a reputation for being harder than expected and for leaving an excellent finish on the metal. And while this is a soaking-required stone, many sharpeners feels it does not absorb as much water as the new edition of the Traditional 8000 grit stone.
It is thick enough to provide many years of sharpening.
- Manufacturer Part Number : IF-0001
- Super Finishing #8000
- Application:Carbon Steel/Stainless Steel Knives, Scissors, Razors,Shears,Sickle, variety of Cutlery
- Size:7.9"(200mm) x2.8"(70mm) x H. 0.9"(24mm)
- Made in Japan
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx, DHL and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected deliivery time >> FedEx | DHL | JapanPost
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In Australia, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
- The tracking number by DHL can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance.
(1) If you select the Super Express Shipping by DHL, we may ship your order by the equivalent service such as FedEx International Priority for certain reasons.