This Misono Molybdenum Steel Antler Handle version is specially equipped with the custom hand-made Antler (Deer horn).
The stylish handle on the knife is specially hand crafted out of natural Antler (Deer horn) with stainless bolster, which is water resistant and beautifully buffed. It is so easy to grip and it's weight is very well balanced.
Its blade is made of High carbon 13 Chrome Stainless Molybdenum Steel. Characteristic of this stainless steel is strong protection for the rust and the sharpness.
- Knife Type: Gyuto Knife
- Blade Length: 180mm (7.1in.)
- Total Length: 320mm (12.6in.)
- Weight: 130g
- Blade Steel Type : High carbon 13 Chrome Molybdenum Stainless steel
- Handle Material : Antler (Deer horn) with Stainless Bolster
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
*** Please be noted that the stock is extremely limited. (only a few pcs in the world !)
*** The images in this page are of the sample products. Colour, weight, pattern and size may differ because each product is handmade.
*** Please be noted that it may take a few months to restock if the item should not be available.
Misono is one of the most well-established knife producers of Western-style Japanese professional chef's knives for decades in Seki-city of Japanese sword capital with 800 years tradition.
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).