This KING 'Nagura' stone is a small stone intended to help maintain the main stone's surface, to take down high spots and raise sharpening slurry quickly.
Used as one of the popular accessories for finer sharpening stones, this product is the only genuine Nagura stone manufactured and sold by King.
They develop a high-quality slurry and also serve to flatten high spots on the surface of sharpener.
After dripping water to the whetstone, rub the Nagura (which contains the abrasive).
- Manufacturer Part Number : MS8000KN
- Super Finishing #8000 with Plastic Holder
- Application:Carbon Steel/Stainless Steel Knives, Scissors, Razors,Shears,Sickle, variety of Cutlery
- Size:2.8"(70mm) x0.9"(23mm) x H. 0.7"(20mm)
- Weight : 43g
- Made in Japan
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx, DHL and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected deliivery time >> FedEx | DHL | JapanPost
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In Australia, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
- The tracking number by DHL can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance.
(1) If you select the Super Express Shipping by DHL, we may ship your order by the equivalent service such as FedEx International Priority for certain reasons.