KANETSUNE "Kuro-Tsuchime" KC-930 series feature beautiful Black-colored (Kurouchi) & Hammer-patterned blades with a core of Blue Paper (Aogami or Aoko) No.2 Steel with a better hardness of 61-62 HRC, which provides excellent edge retention.
The handle is made of luxurious and beautiful D-shaped Red Sandalwood.
[About KANETSUNE SEKI]
KANETSUNE brand by Kitasho Co., Ltd. has been cultivated in the 800-year historical blade capital of SEKI city, Japan. The brand was named after the real well-known master swordsmith "Kanetsune" in the 14th century.
Each knife is hand sharpened to ensure maximum sharpness out of the box. We highly recommend you to once experience the excellent performance and beautility of the Damascus knives.
- Blade Steel Type : Blue Paper (Aogami or Aoko) No.2 Steel Core
- Blade Spine Thickness : approx. 2.0mm
- HRC (Hardness on Rockwell scale C): 61-62
- Handle Material : D-shaped Red Sandalwood with Plywood Bolster
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).